Wednesday, May 9, 2012

End of cycle two

I realized I have been missing in action over here, but I have been meaning to write so I would remember how I was feeling at this point. Cycle number two almost didn't happen yet due to a recurrence of arm pain that I had been do the Dr. for a few months ago. I realized at that point how far I had actually come. There wasn't an extreme sadness or an anxiousness to be pregnant anymore. That is not to say I don't want to be pregnant and have a healthy little one, but I am more accepting of the fact it may take awhile. In other words more how I felt before the first m/c and having to avoid so long when I was so anxious to be trying.

In the end the arm pain let up right before my fertile window so it was full speed ahead. Unfortunately today I found out that it wasn't the lucky one. I'm slightly bummed about this but really doing fine. I also think I am finally not feeling all "stabby" when looking at pictures of the baby that was due right in between my two EDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment