Friday, January 27, 2012

A little something that made me stop and think.

So the past couple of days I've been reading about another woman who had a molar pregnancy, but needed signficant treatment and is currently still battling cancer as a result. The author has a really upbeat outlook and is working on choosing the joy in her life. This really made me stop and think about what is important in life. In general I am a very optimistic and easy going person, but the last 6 months have taken a lot out of me. After reading this story it has made me realize I need to make a conscious effort to be more positive again. I am the only one capable of giving myself true hapiness. I need to choose to be happy, I need to "choose joy". You can read more about this on her blog if you want. Just click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment