Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ready or not?

I am so ready to jump back onto the trying to conceive train. Although prior to the past few weeks I have been anxious about trying again, I am feeling good now that we are at the point where we can start again. Honestly, I am surprised but happy by this knowledge.

I spent an extra month TTA due to insurance issues, but had really no issue with this. I figured that meant maybe I wasn't ready. However, shortly after the insurance got straightened out I started having bad neck pain and numbness. I figured I overdid it, but as it became clear that I may have to go to the doctor I began dreading it fearing they would tell me I need an MRI. Although I usually wait until something is bad to go to the doctor, I do still jump to conclusions quickly. Anyway the point is I knew I was ready again because I was dreading being told I had to avoid for yet another reason.

I did end up going to the doctor and found out some of it must have been anxiety as it did improve shortly after seeing him. Thankfully, the pain went mostly away though I can feel it tweak a little if I do something funny. I still don't know what exactly I did to it, but I think it was some sort of exercise. I was telling my boss about it and she said, "I always say exercise is bad". Now that I am feeling better and we are on a new cycle from the one we got approved for STD on we are fully ready to jump in with two feet.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your anxiety about starting TTC. Hopefully you are successful your first month, then you can just be anxious about the pregnancy :-)

    ReplyDelete